Doing Your Taxes Right!

Business and Corporation Tax

Services for Small business Corporations and owners and self-employed .We can help in minimising the taxes and maximize your deduction and tax credits. Dividend Tax planning while planning for personal tax for owners and other family member or spouse.


Business and Corporation Tax

Incorporation of business and registration of proprietor business names. you understand your reporting and installment deadlines We plan our services to fit your business goals and your personal tax s


Services For Students

Report proper tuition fee to get tax credit or to carry forward for future years Get refund from rent paid during the school year Help your parents by getting more tax credit on tuition fee paid durin


Services For New Immigrants

Applying Child Tax Benefits (RC 66) Applying GST benefits (RC 151) Non Resident Spouses New Canadians who own foreign property and foreign investment income Deemed residents and part year residents


Taxes for Non Resident Canadians

T1 adjustment for any previous year taxes done wrong Filing of previous year taxes Taxes of non-resident Canadians Services for new immigrants.

Need your Tax Refund right now? WE CAN HELP!

Wrong tax filling can not only invite penalties from Canada Revenue Agency but it can also affect your benefits. Do not Compromise with cost and do not take a chance. Are you preparing your Tax Return Yourself? Make sure you are doing it right!

What Our Clients Say

Phone: 416-720-2623, 416-587-1850

Fax: 1 855-724-7